Terms of Hire DG Skips.
‘The Provider’ means DG Skips Skip Hire.
‘The Hirer’ means the customer of the Provider.
- The Terms and Conditions of DG Skips Skip Hire for the time being in force shall in all cases supersede any conflicting terms and conditions of the customer.
- The contents of all skips hired remain the property of the Hirer until the Provider is paid in full.
- All skips are deposited, collected and left at the Hirer’s risk. Any damage to persons or property caused by the depositing, collecting or moving skips is the Hirer’s responsibility, including theft. Once the skip has been deposited by the Provider, it must not be removed or relocated by anyone other than the Provider.
- No asbestos-based materials, chemicals, liquids, tyres, fridges, freezers or car batteries of any kind are to be placed into skips.
- In order to prevent debris falling during transit, the skip must not be loaded above the top of the skip sides.
- Where no person is available to sign, then placement of the order is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any problems or difficulties must be notified within twenty four hours.
- Under no circumstances should wet concrete be poured into skips.
- The Provider reserves the right to collect the skip at any time after the 14 day period of hire without prior notification to the Hirer.
- Damage to the skip. orange skips reserves the right to charge reasonable repair/replacement costs for damage to skips caused whilst skip is in on hire.
- No fires are to be lit in the skip.
- Cancellations can only be accepted no less than 2 hours before the due delivery time of the skip. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the management.
- Standard delivery is within a 8 mile radius of CV67NB
- Distance rate delivery is between 8-12 mile radius of CV67NB
- Delivery/collection time is 20 mins on site standard Delivery
- Excess time on site for delivery is charged at £10 per 10 mins
- Standard exchange time on site is 30 mins.
- Excess time on site for exchange is charged at £10 per 10 mins Should the provider arrive to find that the delivery/collection of a skip cannot be completed as planned, a £40 wasted journey fee will be levied.
- The provider shall not be liable for any subsequent expense, liability, loss or claim proceeding whatsoever caused by or arising from late delivery/collection, non delivery, breakdown or stoppage of any kind.